DPG-L Loop Powered
The DPG-L series is a loop powered digital pressure gauge displays gauge or absolute pressure and displays the pressure in Bar, PSI or the user’s own units on a 6-digit LCD display.
User-customizable display modes allows advanced message outputs on one or two lines that can be triggered by events that the unit senses. Additionally, pressure bands may be set to allow the display of messages to technicians or operators with the need to know detailed process pressures and what they mean. A change-over relay can be used together with the messaging and alerts to provide switching at user-set points. In addition to this, on board data-logging is also available to record process details of up to 3600 points that are time-stamped using the on-board real-time clock.
• Range: 0 – 100 Bar
• Overpressure: 1.5x full scale
• Measurement type: Gauge / Absolute
• Accuracy: ± 0.5% F.S. BFSL@25C
• Temperature compensation: Automatic
• Total error: 1%
• Working Temperature: -10C – 80C
• Power: 4-20mA
• Output: 15% – 85% (I2C protocol)
• Stability: ±0.2% F.S. /year
• Process fitting: G1/4”
• User changeable pressure units via software
• Stainless Steel Pressure Sensor Housing