Complete Thermocouple Assemblies
Assembly Options: Aluminum, Cast Iron, 316L SS, terminal heads, Cast Iron/Aluminum or 316L SS explosion-proof terminal heads, stainless steel identification tags.
- Straight and Angle
- Single or Double Tube
- Pipe Extended
- Union – Nipple Connected
- Single or Duplex Element
Thermocouple Protection Tube
- Protection Tube Options: Open or closed ends, pipe sizes from 1/4″ to 1″ NPT with schedule 40, 80 or 160 wall, 3/8″ to 1(1/4″) OD ceramic tubes, welded mounting bushings, mounting flanges, nipple and sleeve mountings, hex mounting fittings, temperature check-port fittings.
- Metal Alloys: Carbon Steel, Inconel 600 and 601, 304-316-446 Stainless Steel, HR-160, Cast Iron
- Ceramic and Composite Materials: Mullite, Alumina, Silicon Carbide, Vesuvius, Cerite®, Metal Ceramic
- Element Options: Bare or ceramic insulated, wire gauge sizes from 30 to 8 gauge, straight or angle, single or duplex, standard or special limits of error materials, twist welded hot junctions, insulated hot junctions.
- Base Metal Types: J, K, T, E, N
- Noble Metal Types: R, S, B
- Other Type: M