- Compact: small and rugged construction
- Cost effective
- 1% total error brand (-40-105 Deg C)
- High immunity to EMC: 100V ratio-metric output
- 5V supply: 0.5-4.5V ratiometric output
- 8-30V supply 4-20mA or 1-5V output
- Packard, M12 or Mini DIN connectors
The EIT is a compact and robust transmitter, providing pressure measurement in the range of 1 to 200 bar. All ranges are available in gauge or absolute format to suit customer requirements. An all laser welded Stainless Steel construction ensures media isolation and the product is designed to meet the tough environmental conditions experienced by modern day machines. Internally a custom ASIC provides signal conditioning and temperature compensation over the whole operating temperature range. The transmitter output is available in either 4-20mA, 1-5V or 0.5-4.5V.A variety of pressure ports and electrical connections are available as standard and custom requirements can be accommodated upon request.